Saturday, March 1

Get Down With Downton Abbey............



Not a television watcher, if I was, I'd immerse myself in this addictive series on PBS. Resplendent sets, astounding costuming, and I hear the story line is ebulliently engaging. I know enough about it to conjure up a fake ensemble.

Lauren Tobey necklace boasting triple garnets. Love the chain she made for this. Maybe a little bit too contemporary. Shut up!


Intensely unhinged upper body detail in this woolen oatmeal jacket. 
Very curious collar. Weird enough to grab my eye. V-necked laced undergarment. Why am I wearing it? The neckline isn't that low. What gives?



Exceedingly intricate crocheted maxi skirt (what??) by Nic and Zoey. Graduation in color is moderately interesting. Moderately............



Anklets and cunning dark green open toed wedges by Jeffrey Campbell. Love the shoes. Anklets are creepy in the extreme..........


Ouch! What, are your Birkenstocks at the dry cleaners today??  No seriously. those ankle socks are burning holes in my eyes!!!!