Monday, June 13

Five dollar find.......

So OCD I have to pick clothing up off of the floor and return it to it's hanger. I won't elaborate on the host of other psychotic shenanigans I'll perform in stores and restaurants. Suffice it to say, I'm not getting paid enough. The more downscale the venue, the more havoc and chaos regarding ill propriety in display. Can make me a virtual wreck! But I find the will to muster through. OCD will not permit me to purchase an item residing on the floor; this gem was severely akimbo on the hanger and minutes from it's inevitable plunge.
Smitten with the image. The underarms are a bit long. Phil hates visible underpinnings. I scored this rocking bralette in the girls department. Canary yellow with bold black polka dots and hot pink trim. He refused to document...........


Should my cocktail tray size watch need new batteries I conjure there are about 15 in there. Oh dear....


Perky pencil skirt nearly bankrupted me. Believe I shelled out an ungodly 10 spot.
Travesty you can't see my queer shoes. Would describe them as radioactive animal print. Wheeeee!

Huh? What's up with this stance already?