Sunday, August 24

Richter Scale Saturday...........

My first impression of this design was the Richter scale, or a lie detector test. I'll run with the prior, as I'm absent examples of the latter as I've yet to take one. Yet.........


Clever is as clever does in this billowy pleated frock. I'm getting to be like a man in the aspect of color blindness . I can't distinguish between black and navy blue. Hence it's mint green and something. Dig it!
And almost put it on backwards. Would it have mattered? I think not......






Adorned in an infinite boasting of bracelets. Always the type that embraces more is more, the true factor is I'm hiding a couple of dog bites ( he was very contrite afterwards) and a couple of unsightly bruises. Always an agenda. Featuring pieces by Thomas Mann, Phoenix Forrester, Tracy Hale, Debra Colonna, countless more. The top one looks like sushi. Dig it!