Tuesday, October 6

Mao, Myself, and I..............

 Mao was a heinous ruler, it would have sounded peculiar to say heinous chairman, correct? But he was loved (although by force) by millions.  Oh, and he killed at least 60 million people through starvation & execution. But what a poet!  Positive campaigns from his reign were promoting the status of woman, and improvement of healthcare and education. (I think killing millions of people kind of cancels out the health care thingy). His iconic persona continues to resonate today. Don't slay me for procuring this sweater!




Forever enthused about parading this sparkly silver tutu skirt. It's perky and mirthful. Too young and fancy for work? I think not.......


Can't rein in the ridiculous once I'm on a roll. Here come the black and white dot tights! Dig it!



Camouflaging my badger bites is a Cynthia Cook necklace of domed circles adhered by stretchy panty hose.Wrapped it around my wrist about a thousand times to thwart evidence of carnage.


Take a Valium already, jeez................