Saturday, January 9

Silver Slippers.......

Deterred by exigencies (din of applause) I endeavor to bother you yet again. Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Felt this ensemble compelling but it's photographed poorly. Let's begin with the end, shall we? Jessica Simpson (secret shame) silver pumps. She designed, well probably didn't, some fairly impressive shoes. I think I sold them all but alas, these were dismissed! Hose are queer, commencing with striped motif and shape shifting to polka dots. Wasn't aware of that from the packaging. Striped portion and shoe duo, however, are fun, fun, fun!



Lovely "opposites attract". Voluminous, buttery soft top parading black panel, grey  dolman sleeves, teemed with pencil skirt (I'll say) black sides grey front panel. Clever is as clever does!



Applaud this hard core choker of broken shards by Erin Dengler. Righteous!



Can anyone possibly get enough of my desiccated bologna skin? I think not...............