Friday, August 9

3 to a 13

That's what my mother used to say. "I wear anything from a 3 to a 13 depending on how bad I want it". Case in point, I bought this blouse across the street on sale for $18.  It's a size 14. I thought,  what the hell, it's billowy any way. Only thing is the cuffs are past my fingers, hence the rolled up sleeves. Wheeeee! I couldn't pass on the fabric pattern. On the other side of the coin, this skirt is so tight it's painted on.  3000 pounds of pressure on the back seam, yikes!
 


Chokers by Juli Cardozo and the other bequeathed to me from George. Platforms a gift from Elaine.
Dig it! Next I'll be shopping at the "Big and Tall" men's shop.






Punk leather bracelet from some teenager store in the mall.






What, did you tell them you were buying it for your great,great,great,granddaughter?