Thursday, August 8

Vanilla Ice Ice Baby...............



Yow, I loved Vanilla Ice! And he got ostracized for making up some fake poorboy, gangster bologna.
Hey, who isn't lying about everything these days? Well, I guess he was a one hit wonder. Still.
Segue into my vanilla action...........

Charming detail in this knit dress, a gift from my friend Millie. We've known each other for over 30 years and our birthdays are about 2 weeks apart. I give her lots of gift certificates and she showers me with clothes. I mean lots of clothes. We love each other and our birthday tradition. Wheeee!
Here's the rest of it, dig it!


More detail in the neckline underneath this resplendent triple strand coral necklace with milagros, by Wanda Lobito.

Yet another birthday gift from Millie, last year. Killa plats with fabric bottoms.  Oh, Millie, you're a keeper!


                           How much do you have to pay her annually to be your friend, freak?