Saturday, August 17

Dijon Saturday............


Believe it or no, I have a couple of Grey Poupon stories in my past history that I can't devulge. My crimson stained lips are forever sealed.

This frock, made out of some material you can't crease if you turned it into a wad and sat on it,  foam rubber? Has raised basket weave design and clever back.



Peppered with bug pins, I collect them you know......... Hysterical! What don't I collect??????? Let me elaborate :       Dogs
                       Art
                       Books
                       Clothes
                       Shoes
                       Jewelry
                       Dents in my car
                       Etc.


Check out these shoes! Also by Guess and also comfy. Silver glitter, your basic everyday shoe.Very Studio 54. Donna Summer called, she wants her shoes back.

                                   How's about a Grey Poupon facial mask, you freak.