Tuesday, August 13

Emerald City

That last big storm reminded me of "The Wizard of Oz". Stuff was blowing all over the place in front of you while driving. Wheeeeeeeeeee! It impaired my very limited driving skills even more so.
I don't know why I went on and on about how trampy yesterday's dress was. This one's just as bad!
Emerald and black stripes with some swirly action happening about the bodice.


Back has clever chevron detail and more swirliness.



I purchased this Calder-esque pin about 30 years ago for $8.00. Doubtful it's the type of thing that increases in value over time.




Lovely faux croc kitten heeled pumps. Very 60's secretary. Maybe not the hue, but if I had been a 60's secretary I'd be boasting these baby's while taking shorthand.




I imagine one attempt at shorthand and you'd be outta there! Hey, my eyes match your dress. Dig it!