Friday, August 16

Birthday Bounty Continues..........

I'm telling you, my friends know what I like. Clothing much? Here's yet more birthday acquisitions from my friend Millie confirming she buys me about 75 things. And I need them so dearly! Cropped jeans with cuffs. Very West Side Story. Wedges by Guess. They are very comfy. Haven't been donning a lot of plats or wedges of late and thought I might walk like a tranny but they were just like getting on a bicycle again. Wheeeeeeee!





                                     Necklace with giant diamond, ha ha, by Lauren Tobey







Strained to capacity by my mammoth decolletage is this empire waisted top with dotted voile. Something I've owned for an age.





                                            She gives me such a crushing migraine...............