Wednesday, August 14

Another Schizophrenic Conundrum.................

                                        If you can figure out this get-up, hey, give me a call.........
This frilly, girlie, poofy, swathy, thingy is yet another non-returnable sale disaster I gleaned from the depths of my closet today. It's life span at my residence looks grim.

In an attempt to try and toughen it up I brandished this choke chain necklace I bought at Revolver, R.I.P.

Look, it gets even worse. Since the above garnet would truly get me arrested worn alone I put these "perfectly matching" leggings on with crisscross design . The pumps are some of my faves. Kitten heeled pink and black snakeskin. I could kill someone with the pointy front on these baby's. Dig it!

Here's the whole package. And I wonder why people are always staring at me, and barking with laughter! Do I care? I think not.........

Run for your life. Don't look back!