Monday, August 12

Oh My Stars..........


The downside to my mandatory 2 hours of exercise every day is that it very much abbreviates the time allotted to prepare for work.  I fly into the house post workout and start my running around. Everything is timed down to the second. Well today, under duress, I threw this painted-on lace frock.
Very dangerous choice. One step and this thing is up to my navel! Bad news for all that are present to observe. I needed a tad more than 4 seconds to pick out something today, obviously.

Making this outfit even more uncomfortable is this cropped sweatshirt that I donned as it was overcast all morning. I think sweat is the operative word. But God forbid I take it off!

Maybe one can be distracted from this disaster by my monolithic butterfly pin, a Hollie Ambrose creation.
And speaking of running late, I didn't buckle my shoes until I'd been here about half an hour. Priorities.
                                                You should be so glad you're not here..............