Wednesday, October 2

Ain't Misbehavin"

Incredulous as it might seem, I was propelled to attire myself with a modicum of decency. Baffled, you inquire, "Why in heavens?" I had a young woman coming to interview me from Albuquerque Arts about our jewelers. Dig it!
Hence, I was forced to tone it down a tad. It's not like she was going to photograph me, that was never going to happen. But, after yesterday, I gave the uber tramp look a vacation. Dagwood doesn't even recognize me.


The belt that came with this was so staid and stupid I would have looked cotillion bound had I not chosen to mix it up, just a bit.

Back is sheer plunging to the waist, I can wear it either way.


My Jeffrey Campbell cheetah faux fur lace up pumps. The girl that interviewed me approved.



Warning don't get used to this look. It's only coming out if I have to behave. Wheeeee!

A wolf in sheep's clothing is still a tramp.