Sunday, October 27

Yow.........it's Mao

Though screwed up to the extreme, I really dug Mao's look. I concur that I should be shot. Wasn't he doing that to people every 5 minutes?

I know it's anathema that I bought this sweater but couldn't resist the graphics.
You shudder at how hard-hearted I am..........




Goodwill tweed skirt bequeathed to me by Janet Hoelzel, the Goodwill Queen.





Thought these were whole hose of course, but when you're running a 6 minute mile getting dressed in your house, you've got to compromise.



         I thought I hated these shoes but hey, I like them! Forgot the clever kitten heels. Dig it!

                                                      Nice chicken bones in my feet. Eek!


                                                            Yummy, chicken. Wheeeeeee!