Saturday, October 19

Toad Road Salvation.........

Here's the deal, actually I should term it the dilemma. Careening about my house getting dressed I through on a dress designed by this company known for it's schizophrenic cuts. Well I donned this dress and propelled myself out the door. Note to self, always go into a room where you can get a fuller body shot before leaving the house. This dress developed into more of a "top" in the back, which is to say, Fashion disaster! I scuttled across the street to Toad Road holding the back down as best I could. This savory dress quite literally saved my ***. Plus I couldn't be more enamoured with it. Score!
Diaphanous upper neckline and sleeves, Soft, sultry.




Awash with ruching and a draping calf length hem, w h a t ??? I put it on while still over at Toad Road, I'm certain people eating at Scalo were probably finding the whole thing quite entertaing. Like instead of Superman it's strumpet to tasteful. Wheeeeeeeee!


              A vintage Jacket from Off Broadway. It zigs, it zags, it's fantastic!


Now for my humble accessories, flower pin by Kris Mills and monolithic doll head pin by Hollie Ambrose. Tire rim sized jewelry, bring it on!


Migraine igniting combo of purple on purple dot hose with my precious Vivianne Westwood triple strapped pumps. How can I afford them? They're tres platique! Sorry for the novel. Wish you could have seen the transition on You Tube. Priceless.