Sunday, October 20

By the Pound.........

Janet Hoelzel, the Queen Mother of shopping at Goodwill bequeathed me this top. Generally known for shopping only the $1 dollar sales, she took it to the next level on this particular day.......the "By the Pound" day. This means you can amass anything in there, be it furniture, books, vacuum cleaners, clothes, et. al. So it's even cheaper! Heavens knows what else she scored. She's always coming in donning the best outfits from there. She knew this top would be perfect for some one.






                                Black lace over hot pink mini. The perfect compliment.






                  Herringbone hose and my "Little Lord Fauntleroy" shoes. I'm so togetha today.



Must share with you this comment I received from a repeat customer the other day......now granted, I am wearing my hair in a  freeform "devil may care" fashion now, but this guy said, "Your other hairstyle was so much more professional and business like." He's talking about the bowl cut I had for about 50 thousand years, I thought it was time to move on. He fervently disagreed. Whatever Vidal Sassoon.........I did cut it last week  but definitely not from his comment, it's easier to ready it for work now. Fear not, I still brandish my chaotic cave woman approach with glee.

Dig it!