Tuesday, October 1

Concentrate on the Necklace.......

Now, I don't purposefully do this, but every time I put on a slinky dress at home it grazes a bit above the knee. I drive to work, get out of my car, start walking to the gallery and with each step it heads north toward by clavicle. Now this thing looks like a bathing suit! I keep tugging it down at every opportunity, but it's literally an uphill battle. My faux Leger, also known as the bandaid dress, gee, wonder why?




The necklace, yes, the clever necklace, is an old Susan Skinner piece that's features a heart, a taxidermied blue eye, and blue beads.









                           Little royal blue velveteen flat match my bathing suit. Awhhhhh.









                                                                   
There's a few descriptions for someone like her, all unfavorable............