Tuesday, October 22

Sparkly



Chill weather permitted me to sport this brocade biker jacket. Although I'm inclined to the "Less is less" philosophy of dressing, actually wearing clothes can be fun too. Wheeeeeee!

Spartan view of tank. Can you imagine the naked gap betwixt short jacket and dropped waistband? The horror!



                      Folk inspired sterling jewelry by Lorena Angulo. I fancy the leather.

                              





Oh, my sparkly, sparkly skirt. So much to adore. Silver tulle over black underskirt. Effusively girlie.
Think old ballerina.........Eek!

 



Polka dot hose enrich my feminine ensemble, metallic leather and grey suede shoes don't add a lot but ballet shoes might speak volumes about my lunacy! Dig it!




 

                                                    Oh, why argue with the obvious?