Monday, October 14

Corset Dress.........

Knowing my philosophy about a grandiose spectrum in sizes, this little number couldn't possibly be any more wee. I feel like I have a corset on. And the decolletage, forget about it. Sideways I look like a 7 year old boy. Dig it!  FYI, non-returnable...........
Fabric is thick snakeskin print jersey under a sheer lattice top. Over the course of the day of labored 
  breathing it's kind of loosened up a bit. Wheeeee! I surmise I won't be dining at an all you can eat establishment tonight.

Impossible for these pins to fall forward as the jersey fabric underneath is so  tight as to be bulletproof.

Recall these precious plastic platforms? Darling, are they not? Incredulously enough my plastic shoes are beginning to look a little worst for wear. I'll don these beauties until they disintegrate. Not much of a wait.
                 My platforms and my happy little buddy are a smashing match today. Dig it!