Saturday, October 26

Rubberville...........

So I was going to wear my sparkly monkey mini skirt but the monkey hair was so caught in the zipper I had to amend my agenda. It's always something!





                                                      Hence my rubber skirt. Dig it!
                                                   






There I was, barreling down the freeway drinking a bottle of water in one hand, I split it all over myself. No problem! It's rubber!




Glossamer riveted blouse from Free People. I spared you by wearing an undergarment.




                                     Lie detector designed hose.  So cool, truthfully.............



A pair of Irregular Choice shoes.  Shall I cross the pond to procure them once again? Good idea!


                      Think I'll don some Tupperware garbs next week. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!