Friday, October 25

Front or back, same thing........

Two things I was never captivated with were children or a bust. I'm thrilled to death to have a chest like an 8 year old boy and 6 dogs can attest to the former.  Psychedelic garb out of thin jersey and guess what? Some really jiggy ruching action happening around the bottom.  What up?



                        Here's the beauty of being sans bosom, I can wear this thing backwards! Dig it!



Plaid hose and one of my favorite brand of shoes, Faryl Robin. Yet another brand too cool for school i.e. too out there. They went the way of Irregular Choice, I had loads of those, intensely insane designs.Wanted to hang on to them as collectors items but sold them to Buffalo Exchange. Someone probably bought them, put them on EBay and made a million dollars. Can't be bothered, time is money. Hence I don't have any. Wheeeeee!