Saturday, September 6

"I'm a doily" Thursday......

It's anathema to have a dissociation with an article bequeathed, but I'm kind of not feeling the love for this birthday dress. Thank heavens my friend doesn't read this blog! It conjures doilies.
Remember how your grandmother crocheted doilies ad nauseam and they were ubiquitous? I think there was even a toilet tank doily. Definitely a toilet paper doily.  I think said grandmother actually asked me if I'd like to be taught? I'd rather be exposed to nerve gas. I'm so unkind and unappriciative. A thousand shames on me!


                   Popular opinion is probably, "you're such a b***h"  This frock is fetching.



I brandish a gaggle of coral and religious iconography pieces by Wanda Lobito but the truly unsavory addition is this totally plastic beauty!! Dig it! Do I care? I think not.........



             A flogging is imminent for my unjust and ungrateful utterances. I shall pay. Dearly..........


                                                         Think I'll get the payment plan underway.