Sunday, September 14

Thursday, Friday, Saturday.......

Absence make the heart grow fonder. Quite. I'll call Thursday's ensemble "Aubergine Thursday" . This plethora of necklaces are a mixed bag. Two Karan Sipe's from my immense collection (surprise!) and then a couple of cheesy ones I procured God knows where. Dig it!

This voluminous tunic (?) is marvelously clever. Part of the 100 pieces I consider the apex of my inventory. Aubergine skinny jeans.

Phil didn't find the back compelling enough to photograph. If I want your input, Mr. Blackwell, I'll ask for it.............




"Grecian Formula Friday"

These ethnic enamel pieces came from an impressive emporium west of here in Nob Hill. Alas, it is no more, but I think it's replacement is of a similar fettle. Mirafiori glass scared heart necklace by Susan Skinner. She hates me now. Dig it! Take a number, queue up.



It's hue makes it difficult to discern the detail in this asymmetrical frock. I'm not forcing a modicum of strumpet action, The flaccid shoulder is designed that way. All kinds of gathering  and a dove tail hem in the back that I failed to impart. Probably wouldn't had made the grade with Phil anyway...........




"Riveting Flying Squirrel Saturday"

Cross gifted to me by George. I can't reiterate enough the ingenious marketing on all religious paraphernalia. Catholic iconography can't crank out enough merchandise. Dig it!


My riveted flying squirrel sweater is another that makes the top 100 in affection.




Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away.............