Friday, September 19

The Dichotomy of Satin & Leatha...

Encompassed in this girlie dress of lime satin ( Uh, where are you going? To a coronation? ) I'm aware it's a modicum too dressy for the average day to day look. So I'm brilliantly "dressing it down", as the adage goes.




This bauble bearing a brace of fake pearls on fake silver, dig it!, is from Wear It or Relish or Relish or Wear It. Heavens knows which incarnation. Faux is as faux does.......




Let's toughen this tres femme look with some hard core studded leather. I can't wear it until later today but I am going out, so........




Adding a further macho edge are my black leather ankle boots. The spotted socks however, are a conundrum. I'm opting for the utilitarian excuse of keeping these boots from rubbing blisters into my bare ankles. I can be sensible......at times.