Thursday, September 3

Sednek Symposium.............

 Marcia's generosity and vivacity, like her talent, reaches no apex. With every visit, I gain a Marcia ambrosia. Saturday she gifted me the topmost treasure. Selection, curated for this dress, winds it's way down this sand hued shift boasting buoyant intelligence that must keep pace with Marcia's  creativity. Ruched swath with pouch-esques pocket. Comely crenelated flowers.


First in queue my newest. I'm insufferably spoiled! Dig it!




                        Dress needs a bit of it's own glory. Architecture is astute indeed.




For dessert, pale pink sparkly flats with a spate of jewels. I'm digging this look today, I must say.
Wheeeeeeeeeee!



As if I don't integrate enough nonsensical unrelated palaver. I'm now going to introduce quotes from Jack Nicholson's "Joker".  I certainly hope he's made it into Bartlett's.

Vicki Vale: You're insane!
The Joker: I thought I was a Pieces.