Wednesday, February 17

Gilty As Charged

Whole impetus for this ensemble was the grey blue sleeveless with resplendent brass sphere embellishment. True to inferior lack of pride in someone's job; it's discs are beginning to displace themselves. This poses a quandry. My dearth of domestic skills encompass practically everything so sewing is something of which I'm neither keen or practiced. Nor interested. Then I conjured glue as a remedy. I smell a graver disaster than sewing.  Much intellect involved in choosing this gold denim jacket to further promote my theme. Yawn.                                              

                                                                             


Wee bit of Henry the VIII action in jeans silk screened with brocade.

Iron Age butter hued tie kitten heels from Anthroplogie.

Should we agree on casually regal?  Do what I say...............