Monday, November 24

Time to Catch Up.........

Rehab was hell, but it doesn't harbor the stigma it had previously. Just kidding! That is not the cause of me being remiss. One attempts to stay focused but one can not perpetually. That's my excuse and I'm running with it!!!!!!  



                                     EVIDENTLY THIS WAS WEDNESDAY............
Tis another day where I consider it's all about the shoes I'm sporting.  Short leather (really!) shoe boots bordered with zipper detail, including seam of shoe. Profusely nifty!




Polka dot cardigan is mildly amusing but under 
 sweater screams I'm trying to make a good impression at a PTA meeting. Heavens, how dull.




Semi-groovy vertical striped maxi skirt. Unfortunately it bears a sizable split up the back so knee socks are a no can do.


In a nutshell, that's Wednesday.


DREADFUL GASOLINE BOOTS ARE BACK!

Spoke of these troublesome boots before. They are so petroleum based they reek of gasoline. Recidivist return issue due to said indolence. I adore these malodorous pests. I've tried everything to purge the vapors; leaving them outside for a week, odor eaters in the toe and Febreze laden paper towels. To no avail.  The widest fishnets on the planet. Dig it!




Monolithic sunflower pin by Hollie Ambrose. Tin butterfly from Papers.



Fetching little knit jumper with clever askew pocket.
Extreme cropping necessary to remove the weirdest protrusion on my side. Conjured up images of that thing bursting through the abdomen in Alien.






                                                                          Dig it!



                                       CHEETAH AND SOME MORE CHEETAH FRIDAY
Inclement is as inclement does this day. I actually wore some clothing. What a concept!
Exhumed from the depths this sultry frock with side zips was a score until I realized it been a moth motel. Starved for time, as always, I needed immediate camouflage recon. Cheetah snug to the rescue. And since it was crisp, why not some more cheetah action? Cheesy opera length chains I'd forego water boarding before confessing to their source. The jewelers I represent would be justified to hang me from my thumbs.



         Lest we forget these gold lame go-go boots with animal print trim. Stop the madness!!!!



If this get-up doesn't get me arrested I'll eat my hat. Wheeeee!


Enough for today, but other catch ups are imminent. Lucky you, right?