Thursday, July 23

Not Much of a Jeans Gal............

Exquisite crewel work made jewels superfluous (me?).  Evokes a "Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman" nightie ambiance.            



                                       


                                                                           

Funny, my best friend and I had a dialogue on jeans and how we rarely brandish them. We also drove home the fact that they are hot,  especially in warm climes. What do I wear two days later? Jeans! She had gifted them! I had to drive that point home. Abbreviated length to debut my dainty, clever boots.
Boots, nice summer footwear. Dig it!
                                                                         


 Kohl's  acquisition on triple markdown. Heh, I find them fetching. In a "Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman" kind of way. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!