Friday, May 22

Bralette Redux.............

My salacious nature has to have an outlet. Enter my bevy of bralettes, stage left. Though a peek hardly warrants a description of scandalous overexposure, at least it's something I shouldn't be doing. Wheeeeeeee!


                                                                             


                                    Voile shoulders and peplum waist on this sleeveless.
                                                                           




Oh dear, the skirt.................were it not for the monolithic dots you'd be drowning in a narcoleptic drool pool.

                                                                         


              Savvy pointy kitten heels save me from all despair and tie in grandly with my bralette. Dig it!