Wednesday, May 27

Scrunchy Sunday...........

  What a find! Turned inside out from washing I didn't even recognize it. A divine Dzhavael! I reiterate, how does this company function with that name? They can't even spell my last name right.  Must miss out on a lot of mail, I'd conjecture.  I fear for the effect on their commerce.
Applaud the winsome treatment in the connecting shoulder and bodice. Endearing crocheted lace.
                                                                                 
                       

Dzhavael flaunts an element of distinctive character in all of their designs. This piece offers up a scrunchy hem over dress's bottom. Impossibly astute. Dig it!




Tame little underwhelming sandals. Yawn.


If you can spell this brand correctly in a competition, I'll eat my hat.........