Wednesday, October 8

Drab is as Drab Does...........

If you research the word drab in the dictionary, yes I use mine perpetually, you'll find a pic of this outfit. I got on a narcoleptic roll and couldn't stop myself. If I were leaning against a cement wall I'd be invisible. Dig it!




Can't save you from the stupefying monotony of this dress.  Have you ever seen such united, tedious  hues in one place? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.





                         This puce embroidered voile jacket tries to save this sinking ship.

                                     



Heaven help this ensemble with this double strand uber Catholic necklace by Karan Sipe. Can't stress enough the brilliance of the marketing in the Catholic faith. All those little saint and communion thingys, crosses, virgins.....the merchandise is infinite!




                     
                                   
They might be a pallid color but theses wedges are fierce. Hey, I've still got it. Had to chase a couple up the street to give them their receipt. Wheeeeeeeeee! I deduce the exercise must have turned my skin into a nice shade of bologna. Dig it!