Monday, October 27

Homage to Princess Di

Don't find this off-color. ( But if you do, are you surprised? ) My brother brought it back from London for me a couple of decades ago. Everything was "Di" in those days. Procured this deftly cunning polymer clay pin of her likeness. Well, perhaps not identical. Alas, my cherished pin is starting to splinter. What does one do? Is there an "irreverent-Princess-Di-polymer-clay-pin" hospital? Give me the heads up should you know........





                What used to be rather lime green has paled from washing. Most cunning trait,  it's back.





Yet another "Suny" score. Little Lord Fauntleroy skinnies in black and white paisley. Dig it!








Thanks to global warming, I'm able to keep these opened toed sling-back pumps in circulation. It's practically November! Wheeeeeee! In all honesty, this long sleeved cotton sweater is a might cloying...............