Thursday, October 30

Flasher Thursday..............

 What comes to mind when you entertain the notion of a trench coat? Flashers! There you have it. My gracious pale grey linen exudes feminine charm with cinched belt, pleated shawl collar and exposed zipper pockets.



I'd be "sleeping with the fishes" if my masterful virtuoso of jewelers encountered this cheesy necklace I'm donning. I think it's made of washer parts for separating screws. Sweet!





Black cami beneath. Didn't really need it, until the expose' event gets underway. Dig it!
Perky vertical striped sweater pencil number. Blessed with a split in the back so that I don't have to cope with 3" walking stride. What a concept!







Divine shoe boots by Irregular Choice. Somber black leather, kittens heels, sexy black voile bow.



                Show's about to begin. Cover your eyes!  If you're going to flash, make it upscale!