Thursday, April 16

Good Ol' Days...........

Pre-recesson, (should that be depression?) I frequented such lofty venues of clothing snobbery as Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale's. Whoa! Is that a distant memory! Now I'm eagerly awaiting The Dollar Tree to debut a Haute Couture section. Luscious satin dress in arresting tones of gold, purple and black are from said "high life" Paleolithic era. High rounded collar, flattering relaxed hem.



Procurement of this cheesy black bow belt is curiouser and curiouser. I don't know why I sported it. Perhaps for the fond farewell to Goodwill. Such sweet parting ( not really) . Certainly hope that it wasn't gifted to me by someone who reads this blog. Oh dear........


Goth cross in satin silver finish by Richard Campiglio. Citrine marvelously mimics the golden hue of my sadly and sorely missed expensive frock drays.


What a sense of values and priorities. Water bordering distinctly enticing. Dig it!