Tuesday, January 27

DZHAVAEL, nice name................



Frequently have moments of aphasia, but feel no guilt in regards to saying or recalling this design company's title. Oh please, are they putting us on? Perhaps it's Navajo code talking or something. Heedless of my rants, I do so adore their esthetic. The chaos calls my name. O B V I  O U S L Y.      V- neck beneath cowl neck, a frenzy of sundry fabrics and motifs. Applaud their brilliance, who ever they are........
The co-ordination is killing me! note the animal print jeans mimicking the swatch of bodice! I bow my head in shame.



Maria Moya pin from decades ago. Hues a bit homogenous as well. We'll have to knuckle under. And perfectly vertical also. Dig it!



I'll knight these my Edward Scissor Hand's shoes boots, as opposed to my pumps of decades.




                             

                          There's just something about her that get's underneath my fur..........

                                     

                                                             Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!