Friday, January 16

It's a Gift..........

Should you have never had the extreme gratification of seeing W.C. Field's "It's a Gift" pursue it's pleasure immediately. Truly one of the funniest movies I ever seen. Viewed it's so many times I can quote sentences.




Segue into yet another gifted treat from my aforementioned annual Xmas bounty. Fetching floral frock (finally, a bit of alliteration!) with sexy voile insets. 





Believe it or don't, I purchased these hose for their clever design, which you can't even discern! Great....thanks. Fierce pumps I bought on sale, they might look cruel and dangerous but they're neither. Scouts honor.........(they refused me admittance). Surprised? I think not.



This doesn't have anything to do with anything but look how much my dog Truman resembles Eddie Munster. Dig it!






                                                                  Wheeeeeeeeeeee!